Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Journey continues

My fiancee, Kim, and I attended the first meeting of our first church study group together. The s m a l l group topic is a book titled "If You Want to Walk On The Water You've Got to Get Out of the Boat." It is certainly a topic that both of us are interested in, and one that I find particularly compelling. For all my belief in it, I still feel like I'm not getting out of the boat. I believe this class is akin to when one opens the bible to a random page and finds something that really needed to be read/heard that day. I pray that the discussions related to the topic and book are the inspiration and support that I need to get out of the boat.

More news as this takes hold...

More and more I feel that I still haven't begun the journey; maybe I'm still simply packing my bags. Who knows.

No comments: