Sunday, October 16, 2011

Come back, or comeback?

I am lucky--nay, blessed--to be able to teach my workshop titled Memories to Memoirs.
I have taught it for about eight years running, and see no end in sight, thankfully.  Each session provides me inspiration as guidance as I also try to do the same for the attendees.  The session underway at the Freeman Library in Clear Lake, as part of UHCL's Clear Lake Area Seniors Program, has encouraged me to write more in the blogosphere.  Am I coming back, or is this a comeback, of sorts?

I don't know.  And that is okay.  I created a blog in defense and support of those who contribute to the charities and causes of our society.  They are getting short shift nowadays, thrown into a kettle of fish in which they don't belong nor deserve to be associated with.  The blog is named Philanthropy Liaison

...whichever it is...here I come.

No comments: